Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Smashion Interview



My first feature on a website! How cool is that? Check it out on Smashion.com's Lounge; there are tons of interviews from other great bloggers, as well.

Smashion's actually a pretty nifty website. It's like if Etsy was dedicated to newer thrifted finds. (As opposed to handmade or vintage goods, though I am aware some people sell thrifted stuff.) I kind of have my heart set on this red Chinese robe. (I've been wanting a kimono/robe cropped top/jacket for a long time to replace the one I lost when I was thirteen.)

Yeah, not everything is at garage sale prices, but there are some really great finds on this site:





















So, how awesome is this website? ♥

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I will definitely check it out:D
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that denim jacket and boat neck tee!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete