Saturday, March 24, 2012

Instaspam part I

















1. Darkness & Dawn + Crash & Burn • 2. date with my babe Kathryn • 3. shopping at Pacsun • 4. Jasmine being cute • 5. recent outfit shoot • 6. Wasteland arrival • 7. napping drawf hamsters • 8. Kathryn and the family pooch Sydney • 9. Actual Pain leggings • 10. Kathryn in the BB Dakota dress from Wasteland • 11. reconstructed Acid tee from Darkness & Dawn • 12. baby ball python • 13. DIY bindis • 14. a temporary tattoo • 15. Kathryn aquarium-plant-shopping • 16. Jasmine ♥ • 17. Wasted from Wasteland • 18. Jasmine making my breakfast her toy • 19. new kicks • 20. Jazz in a bag • 21. K-I-S-S-I-N-G • 22. crazy leggings • 23. Crash & Burn package • 24. Kathryn and Jazz napping • 25. NARS Orgasm Collection • 26. Kathryn bein' a babe • 27. first SOULMATES shipment • 28. us being five years old • 29. Insert Ke$sha pun here • 30. the ourdoor kitty, Gypsy, that we are seriously going to kidnap rescue when we move out


Are you on Instagram? So am I! Track me down: @incensed
(Username is due to change in the near future, just have to think of a witty handle.)

4 comments:

  1. Cool photos. I love that dress<3
    xoxo,
    Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com
    P.S. Check out my giveaway here: http://www.fashiontrendsmore.com/2012/03/clubcouture-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Kathryn are adorable. :) Lovely photos! I'm glad you made this post; I had no idea you had an Instagram! *goes to follow*

    <3 Samantha
    http://www.nerdysam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need instagram... coolio photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pictures! :)
    I love the denim jacket with studs and smiley! :)

    xo Sarah
    http://fashion-loving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete